Saturday, December 21, 2013

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY BONGOLESIA BLOG!!!!

Wow...7 years...and still going....

Once again my little child continues to grow and get another year older...

Although I have NOT been as active with it this year as I have wanted to; we have seen the following happen:

1: I've created the first elements of The Bongolesian Navy, (to include Naval Marines).
2: I've painted up the first "enemy armor" from their neighbor to the South, The Fandango Republic.
3: I've painted up another unit of NDF troops.

My focus lately has been more on 28mm figs than my 15's. But once I finish this current project I am on, I will be back to getting more Bongolesian goodness going...

And, it wouldn't be the same without you, dear readers and supporters...

I am always humbled and honored and in awe when people discuss my blog, and talk about how much they like it. I never expected this, and for those that have used it as inspiration for their own nations, I am truly honored. May your flags forever fly high...

Thank you once again and long live the nation!!!!


5 comments:

Barks said...

Have a glorious birthday, Bongolesia!

War Minister Crittumbo said...

The Bongolesisan Embassy in Nova Caledonia will be closed for the Birthday festivities and Christmas. We will reopen on the 27th after Boxing Day!

The Wishful Wargamer said...

Happy Birthday Bongolesia! We here in Viejo Caledonia always enjoy you posts, particularly the ones with Alan Alda and/or the 'Eurobabe' in them. Chin chin!

Ted Henkle said...

Keep up the good work!

phann son said...

burp" I ate too much at the Embassy Dinner. "burp" Excuse me...

สูตรบาคาร่า
Gclub จีคลับ